There are a lot of bookmaker deposit methods available. Each bookmaker has their own set of options regarding the deposit methods. All of the options offered are usable, there are a few small differences in the bookmaker deposit methods. Some take longer to process, a bank transfer for example while others are instantly being transferred. Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, BitCoins are examples of depositing methods which are instantly being transfered into your sports betting account.
Most important factors of bookmaker deposit methods
There are multiple factors which can influence your choice in choosing your payment method. Are you willing to profit from a bookmaker bonus? Do you want to have the money deposited instantly on your sports betting account? Are you willing to pay using an online wallet or with your own bank?
As you can see there are multiple questions that you can ask yourself before you make a decision which payment method you are going to use at your online bookmaker. Below you will find an overview of all of the payment methods currently available.
Safe gambling payment methods
Below we will show you most of the payment methods currently available. We will try to add a description including some pros and cons of the specific payment method.
Skrill and Neteller
Skrill and Neteller are called online e-wallets. These e-wallets are very easy and fast to create. You just have to go to the website and create an account. Upon creating an account you have to verify your credentials and give in a proof of address. After completing the entire registration you are ready to go and make your first deposit. Depending on the payment method you choose, your Skrill or Neteller account will be funded instantly or within a few days. Skrill and Neteller are one of the most used payment methods for gambling. Skrill or Neteller are very good for playing the single bet of the day, because of the fast deposit possibility.
– Easy to create an account;
– Almost all bookmakers accept Skrill and Neteller as payment method;
– Instant payments
– You have to pay a fee for every transaction you make. Mostly 1-2% of the total amount transferred;
– Not entirely anonimous;
– Most of the times you are not able to profit from bookmaker bonusses using Skrill and Neteller
A bank transfer to your online bookmaker is possible. There are a lot of people doing it. It is completely safe, and you don’t have to deal with any strange requirements. It could be that it will take more time that you want in the first place, normally a bank transfer will take up to 2-5 working days.
– Don’t have to create any additional accounts;
– Most of the times you don’t have any additional transaction fees;
– Most bookmakers and casinos do accept Bank Transfer
– Takes much longer than other payment options;
– Manually have to make the bank transfer
PayPal is a common used payment method for bookmakers. The biggest benefit of using PayPal as gambling payment method is that the payments are being made almost instantly and that most of the people do already have a PayPal account. Because of that it takes no additional time to setup an extra account to be able to make payments to a bookmaker.
– Instant payments;
– No payment fee;
– Most likely already have an account
– Not all bookmakers accept PayPal as payment method;
– Sometimes transaction fees are being calculated
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Etherium and so on, are rising in popularity. Bookmakers and online casinos have no other option than to accept these payment methods, since many of their customers will like to pay using these methods.
– Fast transfers;
– Can use your Cryptocurrency to make payments;
– Fast withdrawals
– Not all bookmakers offer paying by Cryptocurrency
A creditcard is one of the most used payment methods around the world. That is why online sports betting bookmakers and casinos do also allow you to pay with your creditcard. The payments are made very fast and secure.
– Relatively safe payments;
– Sometimes you might have to pay additional fees;
– Fast processing payments
– Not all creditcard companies are happy with gambling transactions, which can sometimes cause problems
Paysafecards have been around for a long time. First they were a very normal way to pay at different instances, such as VPNs, bookmakers and many other methods. Currently, because of the authorities, many places do not accept payments using paysafecards. If you have the possibility, they are very easy to use, and you can pay them totally in cash.
– Total anonymity;
– Can be in either small or large amounts of money
– Not all bookmakers or casinos accept paysafecards for gambling;
– You have to go physically to a store to but them