TransparentBets treats your personal information very carefully and ensures that your privacy will be safeguarded. Therefore we guarantee you these four privacy promises:
- Your personal information will be held in strict confidence by us in accordance with the German law.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
- Your personal information will be held no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
- We only share your personal information if this is necessary for the implementation of this agreement.
What information do we collect?
When you open an account and register to use our services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself.
Your first and last name will be saved because we would rather not speak to you with a customer number.
We save your email address so that it is possible to send you notifications regarding our services.
We store your username and password to protect access to your account so that only you or those with whom you share this information can log in.
Bets placed by you and your staked amount for each bet:
To be able to keep track of your personal performance we need to track the bets placed by you and the amount of money staked on your bet.
If you use our services, we automatically store some information about your connections with our services in so called server logs. Think of your IP address, browser version, and the time of your visit. We use the information contained in these logs to resolve errors on our systems and in order to protect your account against unauthorized access from other locations, to subsequently take measures against this.
Some of the above mentioned personal information in combination with the cookies we have placed make it possible for us to see how you use our website and services and what your interests are. In this way we can adapt our website, services and advertisements better to your taste. The consent you have given for placing cookies and showing ads can be withdrawn at any time. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for you to enjoy all of the functions of our services, your payment information will be collected. To process your payments, we also use other parties, such as credit card companies. When you open an account and register to use our services, we create a unique invoice number that is linked to your account. The following payment information will be collected from you:
- Name as account holder
- PayPal details
- Credit card number
- Credit card CVV
- Credit card expiration date
- Billing First name
- Billing Last name
- Billing email
- Billing Company, when provided
- Billing address
- Billing city
- Billing zip / postal code
- Billing country
- Billiing State / Province
Our services are not designed or directed to persons under the age of 18 or persons under the age of legal consent with respect to the use of our services of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher (“legally of age”). If you are not legally of age, you should not use the services nor provide any personal information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user who is not legally of age has shared any information, we may discard such information and close your account. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we use the collected information?
- To set up, manage and update your account
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our services
- To market our services
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the services to your needs and interests (such as by compiling aggregated reports about the usage of certain features of our services).
- For customer relationship management purposes, and to support and troubleshoot the services and to respond to your queries
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the services based on clients’ common preferences and uses
- To communicate with you and to process any of your requests to exercise your user rights
- To protect your account against unauthorized access from other locations, and to detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of our services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our services
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the services
- To comply with a subpoena or respond to a government request
With whom we share information?
We share personal information with any of the following recipients:
- Payment service providers, payment processors and banks
- Any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations)
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Storing such information on our behalf,
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process payments, authenticate your access, detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity, etc.)
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics
Retention of personal information
If you have registered with an account to use our services, we will retain your personal information during the period your account is active. In addition, we may retain your personal information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.
- To access or delete any personal information relating to you
- To change or update any personal information relating to you. For example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted. Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your personal information, except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your personal information
- That we will provide the personal information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format. Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
How we keep your personal information secured
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of our services and your information. We have put in place appropriate technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; in the following “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and Cookies (see point 4). The by the cookie generated information about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to use the site to compile reports on website activity and more with the website and internet related services for the purposes of market research and needs-based to design this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties, provided that this is required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. It will never be your IP address merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so an assignment is not
possible (IP masking). You may choose to install the cookies through an appropriate setting of the browser software prevent; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be
can be fully used. You may also collect the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website
(including your IP address) as well as prevent the processing of this data by Google by entering a
Download and install browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can capture the data
Google Analytics also by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set, which is the prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and just for our website and will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, see for example in Google
Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
On our website social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize their use.
For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. It is an offer from Facebook. If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection with the servers of Facebook. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and from there into the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up a corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or just are not logged in in Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to a server transmitted by Facebook in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is displayed also transmitted directly to a server of Facebook and stored there. The information is also on Facebook published and displayed to your Facebook friends.
How to contact us
You can contact us by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the live chat on the website.