Transparent Bets is owned by the company Solid Base GmbH AS (‘Transparent Bets’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) incorporated in Germany with business registration number: HRB 15335
By entering the Transparent Bets website, signing up as a member or using any of our information of services in any manner, or by clicking the ‘accept’ icon on Transparent Bets you hereby accept our terms and conditions, and our rules. We reserve the right to unilaterally amend our terms and conditions at any time and will notify you in writing on Transparent Bets. Your use of our service shall constitute acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you have any questions in relation to these terms and conditions, you should contact us at [email protected]
In consideration of our providing the Transparent Bets service to you, you agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
You agree that if a case can not be solved outside the court and goes to court, this will be at all times a German court that applies German law.
In these Terms & Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- ‘Account’ means a created user account with Transparent Bets
- ‘Agreement’ means these terms and conditions of use
- ‘Transparent Bets services’ mean the information service offered by Transparent Bets on the website and any other service delivered by Transparent Bets
- ‘Transparent Bets’ is the trade name of Solid Base GmbH which delivers the Transparent Bets services
- ‘Member’, ‘client’ or ‘user’ means a person who has successfully created an account at Transparent Bets or any person accessing the website
- ‘website’ means the website with the URL https://www.transparentbets.com
- ‘You(r)’ means any member, user or any person accessing the website
- ‘Third Party’ Any other person or entity besides the member, and Transparent Bets
In this agreement:
- Words in the singular include the plural and vice versa and words in one gender include any other gender
- Paragraph headings are for the sake of convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement
Use of service:
In order to use our services you must be accepted as a member. Our acceptance of you as a member is conditional upon you accepting these terms and conditions.
You will only be deemed to have successfully become a member once you have:
- created an account on our website
- accepted the terms of this agreement
When you register your Account, you will be asked to create a login and password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password or that any other personal information has been stolen or otherwise accessed without your authority, you must notify us immediately by contacting https://www.transparentbets.com
Your account is personal and to be used only by one unique person. You must not allow any other person or third party (including, without limitation, any minor) to use your Account. You are solely responsible for all use of Transparent Bets through your login and password. Unless caused by our negligence, any unauthorised use of the login and password will be your sole responsibility and deemed your use. You will therefore be liable for any such unauthorised use and you are not longer eligible for our subscription extend guarantee, regardless of whether or not the third party who participated had your consent.
The following use of Transparent Bets service is strictly prohibited without the specific prior written consent of Solid Base GmbH:
- Commercial use by any person; and/or
- To sell or share, to any third party, any information obtained from https://www.transparentbets.com
- Any use for any purpose by a restricted person
Transparent Bets has the right to cancel a subscription without any notice or refund if we believe, at our discretion, that a subscriber’s usage is unacceptable.
Your Representations and Warranties:
You hereby represent and warrant (and our decision to accept you as a member is based upon such representations and warranties) that:
- you are fully and legally entitled to enter into this agreement
- your entering into this agreement is not illegal in your jurisdiction of residence and you will not use our services while located in any jurisdiction that prohibits the use of such services
- you are 18 years of age or older, and the age of legal consent for engaging with our services under the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located, whichever is the highest. All details provided by you are accurate and that you will not take steps to conceal your true identity from us
- If you choose to pay with a credit card, you are the authorised user of any credit or debit card you use on Transparent Bets
- all and any monies utilized by you on Transparent Bets are the proceeds of or derived from lawful activities
- You acknowledge that Transparent Bets and its subsidiaries and affiliates will hold information with respect to your identity, including your first name, last name, age, residence, email address, company name, billing address, billing city, billing postal code, billing country, billing state, the bets you placed, the amount of money you placed upon the bets and payment details. You understand and accept that we rely on this information in entering into this agreement with you and you agree to hold us harmless against any falsehood or inaccuracy contained in the information you provide. Your personal data will be held in strict confidence by us in accordance with the European law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Solid Base GmbH and its holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, or other instances and persons related to us harmless from any liabilities, claims, losses or demands made by any third party arising out of your breach of this Agreement or out of your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless on demand for any losses, costs or expenses which may be incurred by us as a result of any errors contained in instructions submitted by you, any unauthorised or unlawful use of the Transparent Bets Services.
Once a subscription is bought and paid, a refund is not possible. There is no circumstance possible in which a refund is allowed and approved.
Suspension and termination:
We may in our sole and absolute discretion
- refuse to register an applicant
- suspend and/or terminate a member’s use of our services with no obligation to provide applicants with any reasons for so doing
In amplification of the foregoing, but without limitation and without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we will suspend or terminate accounts at our absolute discretion if:
- we suspect that one or more Members are acting other than on their own behalf or in concert with others or engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using Transparent Bets services
- we know or suspect that one or more members are breaching any terms of these terms and conditions
- we know or suspect that one or more members are acting in a manner that is detrimental to Solid Base GmbH’s business, or its brand, name and goodwill
- we know or suspect that one or more members may be or are having difficulties obtaining credit
- suspend and/or terminate a member’s use of our services with no obligation to provide applicants with any reasons for so doing if the user violates terms specified in the paragraph acceptable usage
- we know or suspect that a member is sharing or selling the information given by Transparent Bets services
- we are required to do so by law in any jurisdiction
- the member did not pay the subscription fee upfront or the payment did not reach Transparent Bets
Transparent Bets services, including the website, and all information and content provided in connection therewith are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, fitness for any member’s betting or gambling objectives, financial situation, or means. You understand that no content published in connection with the Transparent Bets services including without limitation, constitutes a recommendation or opinion with respect to any particular bet, betting, gambling, transaction or betting strategy or its suitability for any specific person. Transparent Bets makes no, and, to the fullest extent permitted under law, hereby disclaims all, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the availability, operation and use of the site or the information, content, or services on or accessed via the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement. Neither the site, nor any information, content, or services available via the site, constitutes or is intended to constitute, or should be construed as, a solicitation or any offer to place bets, trades, gamble , betting advice, gambling advice, investment advice or a recommendation or promotion of any transaction, or other financial product. The results and information provided by the Transparent Bets services and/or on the website may be wrong, inaccurate, outdated, partial or incomplete or do not fit for a particular purpose and do not taking into account any member’s financial objectives, financial situation, or means. We cannot guarantee that bookmakers we recommend are trustworthy. It is up to each individual member to do their own research on whether the bookmaker can be trusted. Transparent Bets can not be held responsible for any losses for the member inflicted by the bookmaker for any reason including, but not limited to the bookmaker becoming insolvent, bankrupt or for any other reason withholding the member’s money. For the avoidance of doubt Solid Base GmbH, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and any other third party that Solid Base GmbH engages with, hold no responsibility whatsoever regarding the information and/or its accuracy provided through the Transparent Bets service. Solid Base GmbH cannot be held responsible for any losses or consequential losses arising from the use of this website. The member must be aware that there are risks involved with every sports betting transaction, and Transparent Bets does not guarantee winnings from the presented information and any other data presented by the Transparent Bets service. The information presented by the Transparent Bets service is for information purposes only and should under no circumstances whatsoever be considered as betting advice. Solid Base GmbH can not be held responsible in any way for the accuracy or inaccuracy of the information presented on the Transparent Bets service. By using the Transparent Bets service and accepting the terms and conditions the member agrees to take the full responsibility of all losses or consequential losses that follow based on the information provided by the Transparent Bets service. You are solely responsible for any actions or decisions you take based on information available through our website and Transparent Bets services, and should carry out your own research and investigation as appropriate.
Limitation of Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not responsible nor shall we be liable for any damages, loss, costs or consequences of any nature whatsoever that are alleged to or have occurred through a member’s use, or misuse, of the Transparent Bets services. Without derogating from the generality of the provisions above: we will not be liable for any loss that members may incur as a result of the misuse of passwords, member names, digital certificates or other identification means accepted by the company and we accept no liability resulting from any unauthorised use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
Transparent Bets services are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Transparent Bets is in no event liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of direct or indirect profits, economic loss, business interruption, loss of information or any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, exemplary or special losses and/or damages however caused, including but not limited to any loss of contracts, loss of goodwill and loss of reputation arising out of the use of or inability to use the Transparent Bets services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation of this section may not apply to you.
Under no circumstances shall Solid Base GmbH or its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies or any third party working with the company be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, loss of profits or lost of data (even if TransparentsBets has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with the services, including without limitation, the website or these terms and conditions. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with our site or services including, without limitation the content is to stop using our site and services. This limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of services or products, information, advice, information or advertising received through or in connection with our site or services or any links provided via any of the foregoing. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If, through use of the Transparent Bets services, a member causes us to publish, whether on the website, via email or otherwise, potentially defamatory, illegal, obscene, offensive material, that member agrees that he/she shall be solely liable for the publication of such material and that he/she will indemnify Solid Base GmbH for all costs, penalties, liabilities and charges incurred by it in relation to such publication.
In any case Transparent Bets cannot be held accountable by a member for more than the total paid subscription fees since the occurrence of the liability.
The information contained on our website is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. It may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, Solid Base GmbH does not grant any express or implied rights to members or any other person over any intellectual property rights, names and details of members or other trade secret information. Solid Base GmbH is the owner or authorised user or licensee of all the intellectual property rights in the website including, without limitation, any copyright, patent, registered design, trademarks, service marks, source codes, specifications, templates, graphics, logo(s) or any right subsisting in Germany or elsewhere in respect of formats, interfaces, programming, the offering of services to other customers, software or any application for any of the foregoing and any modification, improvements, developments and enhancements thereof. Except as expressly provided herein, members or any other persons are not permitted to interfere with, infringe or violate any intellectual property rights of Solid Base GmbH or its licensors and agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website. Any member that posts data, information, material or content on the website shall and hereby grant(s) Solid Base GmbH a worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, copy, reproduce, link, modify, adapt, frame, brand, distribute and publish such data, information or material on any media now known or later developed. No links to the website are permitted without our prior written permission.
We shall not be liable, and shall not otherwise be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement, for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, any of our obligations hereunder caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to government or regulatory restrictions, acts of God, power cuts, trade or labour disputes, act failure or omission of any government or authority, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnection problems (e.g. if a member of Transparent Bets is unable to access his/her online service provider), hacking, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, floods and strikes or other labour problems. In such an event, we may (in our sole and absolute discretion) cancel or suspend the Transparent Bets services without incurring any liability. We will not be liable for the failure of any equipment or software, wherever located or administered, whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of the Transparent Bets services, impede the placing of bets, or prevent members from being able to contact us. We will not be liable for any failure to perform by a third party from this agreement. In particular, we may in our sole and absolute discretion declare null and void any contracts that Transparent Bets may not be able to settle because of non-performance by a third party.
Legality and Gambling:
It is the member’s responsibility to comply with the laws and regulations in their jurisdiction with regards to gambling and sports betting. Solid Base GmbH makes no representation that the use of Transparent Bets services is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction.
When subscribing to our service, it is required and agreed that you provide us with your legal name, billing address, email address, billing city, billing postal code, billing country, billing state and any payment method and payment authorization details needed to pay the subscription fee, accepted by the site. If you have chosen for a package that contains more than one month, you will be charged for the total amount of all months at the beginning of your subscription. If for some reason the payment upfront was not made or did not reach Transparent Bets in time the service will be stopped. The payment made is not refundable.
Modification of this Agreement:
Solid Base GmbH may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the website. All amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted on the website. It is a member’s responsibility to check the agreement from time to time to ensure that he/she agrees with the terms. The continued use of the website and the Transparent Bets services by a member following such modifications to this agreement shall constitute acceptance of the new agreement and members will be bound by such modifications. If a member does not accept any such changes, then his/her sole remedy is to cease using the Transparent Bets services. You should print a copy of this agreement as amended from time to time and retain it for your records. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be shown inside the Transparent Bets service and our website. The user will have to accept the updated terms and conditions in order to continue to use our service. Solid Base GmbH reserves in its sole discretion the right to change the format of the website, pricing of the service and other Transparent Bets services.
Consequences of Improper Behaviour and Termination:
In the event that any member has breached these terms and conditions, or have been involved in any conduct deemed unacceptable by https://www.transparentbets.com we reserve the right to terminate the use and access to https://www.transparentbets.com without prior notice. And to hold the member/entity responsible for damages or loss of income.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision, that determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement. The headings in this agreement are for convenience of reference only and do not affect the construction or interpretation of any provision. Notices and other communications delivered or mailed to the postal address or to the electronic-mail address provided by the member shall, until Solid Base GmbH has received notice in writing of any different address, be deemed to have been personally delivered once sent, whether actually received or not. Each member hereby agrees that this agreement shall be binding upon his/her heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives and assigns. This agreement shall inure to the benefit of Solid Base GmbH and its successors, assigns and agents. We may assign our rights and duties under this agreement to any of our subsidiaries or affiliates without giving notice, or to any other entity upon prior written notice. The relationship of Transparent Bets and the member established by this agreement is that of independent contractors, and nothing contained in this agreement shall be construed to: (i) give either party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other; (ii) deem the parties to be acting as partners, joint venturers, co-owners or otherwise as participants in a joint undertaking; or (iii) other than as stated in this agreement, permit either party or any of either party’s officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives to create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.